Abandoned fishing nets are one of the most common types of waste in the sea. And it is one of the most dangerous kinds at the same time . Countless animals die from entanglement in the ghost nets.
The bracelet "Pacific" is made from an old trawl net. We bought it from a fisherman from northern Germany we bought it from a fisherman from northern Germany, cleaned it, cut it to size and turned it into bracelets.The end pieces and chain have an antique bronze look.
With the fishing net on your arm you show your commitment to fight the litter in the ocean.We promise to collect at least 2 kg of garbage from a beach, shore or coastal area for every bracelet sold. 100% of the proceeds from the sale will go to Sana Mare and will only be used to protect the ocean.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of 2 kg of trash from the ocean and coastlines
- 100% of the proceeds will be used for ocean-conservation
- Bracelet made from recycled trawl net
- Unisex, waterproof design
- Adjustable in length from 18 cm to 24 cm (one size fits all)