Abandoned fishing nets are one of the most common types of waste in the sea. And it isone of the most dangerous kinds at the same time . Countless animals die from entanglement in the ghost nets.
The beads of the bracelet "Atlantic" are made from old nylon fishing nets. The cord is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
For every bracelet you buy, we will remove at least 2 kg of garbage from the ocean, a beach or shore.
100% of the profit fom selling bracelets goes to our association sana mare and will be used only to protect the ocean.
The nets are gathered directly from commercial fishermen and come exclusively from the MSC Certified sustainable Cornish Hake fishery (more information). By providing these nets a second life the fishing industry has no cost of disposal by other means and eliminate any excuse for dumping at sea.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of 2 kg of trash from the ocean and coastlines
- Cord made from 100% recycled PET
- Beads are 3d printed and made from 100% recycled nylon fishing nets
- Unisex, waterproof design
- Adjustable from 4 cm to 11 cm in diameter